“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.” ~ Charles Darwin
And so too for today’s marketer. In our unforgiving world of fast changing markets and a 26 month average tenure for CMO’s, leading marketers must couple instinct and experience with progressive thinking on brand management to breakthrough, evolve and survive.
Enter The Un-Conference. A very unique competitive learning experience designed around brand strategy for 50 evolving marketers.
No Attendees. Only Participants.
The best pathway for learning is through participation, Not observation. The Un-Conference: 360 Degrees of Brand Strategy for a Changing World will challenge your thinking about brands and brand management. And will put you in a unique competitive-learning environment on a team of 10, competing and learning with other marketers from around the world.
You will work side-by side with your pre-selected teammates. You will get to know them, learn from and with them. Through a blend of unique simulations, engaging and fun ‘Brandingo’ game elements and exercises, you will make critical decisions that result in consequences for your team, while gaining valuable insights you can take-away to aid and inspire you in building the future value of your brands.
As in the marketplace – some will win, some will lose, all will learn.
It all takes place May 2nd through the 4th, 2016 at the Renaissance Hotel in San Diego, California where a small, progressive group of brand marketers will gather together with the senior partners of The Blake Project and others to create a one-of-a-kind learning and networking experience dedicated to all aspects of building successful brands for the 21st century. Intensive, fun and illuminating, The Un-Conference will equip you with the insight, tools and techniques required to evolve and release the full potential of your brand in a new era where consumers drive and own the conversation about brands
This year we are focused on: Building Emotional Connections, Brand Purpose, Brand Storytelling, Brand Architecture, Brand Leadership, Brand Publishing/Digital Strategy, Customer Experience and more. (including B2B brand strategy)
Brands joining us include AAA, TD Ameritrade, Bloomberg, Humana, Liberty Mutual, Wounded Warrior Project, RJ Reynolds, Bayer, Land O' Lakes and many more.
Monday, May 2nd - Kickoff Mixer: 7- 9pm at the Renaissance Hotel
Tuesday, May 3rd - Day 1: 8am - 5pm, at the Renaissance Hotel - 6:30pm - ? Team building and dinner at the San Diego Padres game.
Wednesday, May 4th - Day 2: 8am - 5pm, at the Renaissance Hotel
For nearly a decade, Branding Strategy Insider has been recognized by brand marketers all over the world as the leading source of insight, inspiration and innovation, un-covering the ideas and techniques of the best thinkers and practitioners driving brand leadership today. The Un-Conference is a fantastic opportunity to learn from and with the seasoned marketing experts you have come to know as the Authors of Branding Strategy Insider.
Taking out-of-the-box Out of the cliché pile
Unlike every marketing conference offered today and any you have ever experienced, The Un-Conference: 360 Degrees of Brand Strategy for a Changing World is founded on an out-of-the-box concept that centers on creating the highest outcomes. Your outcomes. Breaking free from yesterday’s marketing conference format is the only way to get there.
At The Un-Conference you will discover:
- The walls are down. There are no podiums or stages. No distance-building hierarchy of titles and ribbons that plague marketing conferences. Everyone in the room is an expert. We draw on the full expertise present. Presenter experts rotate through each team. Everyone contributes.
- There are no attendees – only participants. Each working in a team of ten, competing with and against other participants through fun and energizing learning exercises centered on the most important concepts in brand strategy.
- Small = Powerful. Only 50 participants, 5 teams of 10, 5 tables, one room. Our focus is on deep learning and value for each participant – not how many people can be squeezed into a room. You will get to know those around you in this unique, game-based competitive-learning environment.
- Expect real world impact. We will dive deep and help prepare you for the brand marketing challenges ahead.
- You won't find the usual talking heads. Learn from and with the seasoned marketing experts you have come to know as authors of Branding Strategy Insider.
- Jeans. We will all be wearing them. We have to be relaxed and unified for this experience.
- Competitive-Learning. As in your marketplace – Some will win, Some will lose, All will learn. Embedded in the experience as a compliment to our focus, is a unique game we designed – Brandingo. You will see it has all of the elements of a great game — skill, chance, learning and fun. You will be assigned to a team prior to your arrival at the W Hotel in San Diego. There will be unexpected incentives for each team to win. Major League Baseball’s San Diego Padres and others will help bring fun, competitive energy to The Un-Conference.
- Elements of Surprise. One of the most powerful strategies in marketing is surprise. The Un-Conference celebrates marketers and is a premium experience. Frankly, we do things others don’t. And we prefer to energize participants through surprise situations.
The Marketing World is Evolving. Are You?
The power of brands lies in focus. And in the skillset of the marketer. Team spots are limited — ONLY 50 can join us. Challenge yourself to evolve and secure your participation The Un-Conference: 360 Degrees of Brand Strategy for a Changing World Today.
Your registration includes:
- Private kickoff mixer at the rooftop lounge of the W Hotel
- Private dinner and tickets to see the San Diego Padres play the Colorado Rockies
- Lunch and refreshments for both Un-Conference days
- Special room rates at the W Hotel
- Un-Conference Presentations and Materials
I will bring you closer — call me directly in Los Angeles at 813-842-2260.
The Blake Project