This is a hands-on workshop in which you will learn how to position your brand(s) for optimal success in the marketplace. The workshop includes a number of exercises which will help you learn how to develop the following components of your brand positions:
- Target audience/market
- Competitive frame of reference
- Differentiating brand benefits
- Brand essence
- Brand promise
- Brand personality
Much time will be devoted to talking about how to identify benefits that are believable, unique and compelling. With the help of a tutor, functional, emotional, experiential and self-expressive benefits will be explored. The tutor will review research techniques that identify customer values, needs and motivations. By the conclusion of this workshop, you will understand the importance of brand positioning. You will also be able to identify the most important components of brand positioning. Finally, you will have the knowledge to position your brand(s) for maximum success in the market place.
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing Oriented Leaders
- Advertising agency professionals (account executives, partners, etc.)
- Marketing professionals (managers, directors, vice presidents, etc.)
- All professionals involved in brand building (CEO’s CFO’s, CMO’s, HR Directors, etc.)